Find what you need. Buy what you want.
No destination is complete without shopping. And Milwaukee has more than a few locations that can hold their own. From boutiques and specialty shops, to malls and outlet stores, all shoppers will find just the right style and ideal gift.
- FeaturedAmy's Candy Kitchen is committed to offering its customers a premier luxury brand featuring its award winning gourmet caramel apples, couverture Belgian chocolates and... Read More »W62 N579 Washington AvenueCedarburg, WI 53012(262) 376-0884Visit Website
- FeaturedBoelter SuperStore, Shop with the Chefs Milwaukee's Unique Shopping Destination For Cooking Enthusiasts Is Now Open to the Public Browse Our Wide Selection The Boelter... Read More »4200 N. Port Washington RoadMilwaukee, WI 53212(414) 967-2200Visit Website
- FeaturedNine blocks from Lake Michigan to the Milwaukee River that represents Milwaukee's version of Greenwich Village. Hip coffee shops and ethnic specialty shops give Brady Street... Read More »Brady St. between Farwell Ave. & Van Buren St.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 272-3978Visit Website
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedConveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is 1,300 acres of AAA four-diamond resort. You’ll be inspired by the beauty of Grand... Read More »7036 Grand Geneva Way
P.O. Box 130Lake Geneva, WI 53147(262) 248-8811Visit Website
- FeaturedHarley-Davidson motorcycles bring heart-thumping adventure, life-changing freedom and a bit of rebellion into the lives of people around the world. But whether you were born... Read More »400 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 287-2789Visit Website
- FeaturedHistoric Third Ward is Milwaukee's Arts and Fashion District. It offers the city's most dynamic array of restaurants, spas, theaters, galleries, and boutiques all in a... Read More »219 N. Milwaukee StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 273-1173Visit Website
- FeaturedThe House of Harley-Davidson is Milwaukee's Premiere Harley-Davidson dealership. At the House you will experience 50,000 sq. ft. of biker heaven! Our Genuine Harley-Davidson... Read More »6221 W. Layton AvenueGreenfield, WI 53220(414) 282-2211Visit Website
- FeaturedA train ride, art made entirely out of jelly beans, and a store filled with sweet delights have been drawing candy fans to the Jelly Belly Visitor Center in Pleasant Prairie,... Read More »10100 Jelly Belly LanePleasant Prairie, WI 53158(262) 947-3800Visit Website
- FeaturedWelcome to the Miller Brewery Tour, Where It's Always Miller Time! Here in Miller Valley we define hospitality in a whole new way. From your personal tour guide to the ghost... Read More »4251 W. State StreetMilwaukee, WI 53208(414) 931-BEERVisit Website