Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Located minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers high-stakes bingo, nearly 100 table games, 3,100 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, a 500-seat theater and an Off-Track Betting Room.
Dining options include The Buffet, Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steak, the Menomonee Valley Food Court and RuYi. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers nearly 42,000 sq. ft. of catering space.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of two casinos run by the Forest County Potawatomi Community. It is the state's number one tourist destination and contributes millions of dollars to local charities and community organizations every year.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is committed to maintaining a level of first-class customer service while investing in its most valuable asset—its more than 3,000 multicultural employees.
• More than 3,100 slot machines, including 250 slot machines in the Sky Lodge—an enclosed
non-smoking area on the third floor.
• The Four Seasons and Dreamcatcher sides of the Casino offer nearly 100 table games,
including blackjack, craps, roulette, pai gow poker, baccarat and Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em
• The 1,350-seat Bingo Hall has a smoking and non-smoking area and has four daily sessions.
• The Off-Track Betting Room simulcasts horse and greyhound racing from tracks across the
country. The room has 114 high-definition televisions and 80 carrels.
• The 20-table Poker Room features limit and no-limit Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha and Seven-Card
Stud. It's open 24 hours and is non-smoking.
• Available to qualifying Fire Keeper's Club members, the Solstice Lounge is Wisconsin's premier
• The Northern Lights Theater has a stunning 500-seat, two-tiered layout with booth and table
seating on the first level and traditional theater seating above.
• Bar 360 is located in the heart of the gambling floor and is slightly elevated, offering a view
of the entire floor. It has eight beers on tap, a great selection of wine and live entertainment.
• Sweet Grass Gift Shop sells handcrafted Native American-themed items as well as Potawatomi
Hotel & Casino souvenirs.
• The Buffet ~ Enjoy dishes from around the world freshly prepared at action stations right
before your eyes. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit The Buffet.
• Dream Dance Steak ~ With delicious steaks, signature dishes and more than 600 retail-priced
wines, Dream Dance Steak is a cut above the rest. For hours and panoramic views of the
restaurant, visit Dream Dance Steak.
• The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill ~ Serving up real food and true fans, The Fire Pit is the place to
grab a great big sandwich and watch your favorite sporting events on one of our 27 HD
screens. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill.
• Menomonee Valley Food Court ~ For a quick bite to eat, stop by any of the four eatery options
including Canal Street Deli, Cream City Sweets, Taco del Fuego and Trapper's Grille. For
hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit Menomonee Valley Food Court.
• RuYi ~ From noodles to Roast Peking Duck, get a taste of authentic Asian cuisine at RuYi. For
hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit RuYi.
• Catering Venues ~ Woodland Dreams Ballroom, Tribal Room, private and
semi-private dining room in Dream Dance Steak.
• From special featured promotions to monthly standbys, there are always exciting promotions
going on at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. For a current list of promotions visit
• Check out some of the unique happenings inside the Casino and around town. More details
can be found at paysbig.com/events.
Fire Keeper's Club®
• Join an elite group of players by signing up for the Fire Keeper's Club for free and rack up big
points for big prizes whenever you play. Whether you play slots, table games, poker or bingo,
this Club is your key to experiencing all that we have to offer.
• A convenient skywalk and more than 2,350 available spaces in our enclosed six-level structure
make parking simple and worry-free. Get directions on how to get to Potawatomi Hotel &
• August 2014 our 20-story hotel opened, which serves as a new icon in the Menomonee Valley.
381 rooms, a full-service spa and exercise area, a casual-dining-restaurant, a lobby bar/lounge
and meeting space. The sleek hotel features refined furniture and fixtures throughout,
redefining style and comfort.
|Room Name||Total Sq. Ft.||Width||Length||Height|
|Serenity Patio||1837.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Woodland Dreams Ballroom||8600.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Woodland Dreams Ballroom Salon(s)||1100.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Woodland Dreams Ballroom Suite(s)||3500.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Woodland Dreams Ballroom Suite Plus||5000.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Woodland Dreams Ballroom Ballroom Prefunction||1100.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Potawatomi Event Center||25000.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Potawatomi Event Center North Prefunction||8000.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|
|Potawatomi Event Center South Prefunction||3000.00 ft||ft||ft||ft|