Discover Milwaukee on Lake Michigan’s scenic shoreline – an exceptional blend of outstanding meeting facilities and big-city entertainment with Midwest charm and hospitality.
Home to major association entities like ASQ, the Association of Manpower Franchise Owners, and Executive Director, Inc., the largest health and medical association manager in the world, Milwaukee knows what you’re looking for to host a successful and fun meeting that your attendees will go home raving about.
A value destination with comparatively low average daily costs, Milwaukee is easy on the budget, while at the same time offering one-of-a-kind attractions and venues rivalling first-tier cities. Accommodations ranging from major convention hotels connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center, to historic and boutique hotels, offer your group affordable options. And a variety of complimentary services, including information-packed microsites and more than 200 enthusiastic volunteers, ensures that your meeting will exceed your expectations.
Plan a team-building activity or bring the family! Food tours, river and lake tours, family-friendly Milwaukee County Zoo, Brewers baseball, museums and beaches – Milwaukee has a lot to offer for downtime and fun with the family.
Associations that have returned on a regular basis to Milwaukee include International Cheese Technology Expo, National Guard Association of the U.S., and our statewide Wisconsin Restaurant Association and Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services.
Be sure to visit us at the annual ASAE convention, DMAI’s Destination Showcase and ASAE Experience Design Project in Washington D.C., and Holiday Showcase in Chicago, to talk about bringing your next meeting to Milwaukee!
"So many fun things to do and all within easy walking and/or driving distance."
"I believe many of our attendees left Milwaukee with a whole new perspective. I wouldn't be surprised to see many return both professionally and personally."
"Walkable, many restaurants, hip feeling. Lots of festivals, live music, outdoor activities."
Major Attractions as Unique Off-site Venues:
- Milwaukee Art Museum, by architect Santiago Calatrava, a dazzling architectural wonder on the Lake Michigan, with its soaring white wings that open and close over an awe-inspiring vaulted atrium.
- Discovery World’s Pilot House provides a spectacular 360-degree view of the lake and downtown skyline.
- The world's only Harley-Davidson Museum, guarantees the thrill of the Harley experience.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, Combined casino and hotel meeting space now totals 60,000 square feet.
- Henry Maier Festival Park, 75-acre lakefront festival park home to Summerfest and a summer line-up of ethnic festivals, serving up more fun and value-added to summer conventions.
- Airport only 10 minutes/8 miles from downtown hotels. nearly 40 non-stop destinations, easy 1-stop connections to 160 cities.
- More than 200 restaurants in downtown area, many with private dining rooms.
- World-class golf courses.
- Historic Third Ward, featuring lively Milwaukee Public Market, al fresco dining, galleries and shopping.
- 3-mile RiverWalk connecting walkable neighborhoods.
- Lively arts and professional sports scene.
- James Beard-recognized restaurants, entertaining brewery tours.
Special Offer: $5,000-$10,000 cash incentive to groups booking meetings in the Wisconsin Center through December 31, 2018 (certain restrictions apply).
Marco Bloemendaal, Senior Vice President of Sales