Volunteer & Staffing
Over the last 15 years, VISIT Milwaukee has built a dynamic team of volunteers, trained to assist our clients in many ways.
These 200+ volunteers have an unbridled enthusiasm for Milwaukee and a wealth of knowledge about the city’s history and culture, along with information on partner restaurants, hotels, area transportation and tourist attractions. Contact the Convention Services Team to find out how our volunteers can make a difference at your meeting.
VISIT Milwaukee volunteers are available to offer a variety of services such as:
- Assist attendees with directions at off-site events
- Assist in registration area by handing out badges and other materials
- Filling registration bags
- Meet & greet at the convention center
- Meet & greet at hotels
- Meet & greet at the airport
Convention Customer Service Representatives (CCSR's)
- Access to trained, part-time employees of VISIT Milwaukee, experienced in providing convention and registration assistance, including registration staffing, cashiers, visitor information, Dine-Around service, transportation coordination and more
Tony Snell, Volunteer and Staffing Coordinator