Arts & Entertainment
All the world’s a stage. Especially Milwaukee.
Milwaukee theatre boasts opera companies, a world-class symphony, a nationally acclaimed ballet company, and an array of professional dance and theater companies performing at venues all across the metro area. No performing arts fan leaves Milwaukee theatre without a smile and an exciting story to tell. You'll find a cultural depth and appreciation for performing arts that few other cities possess.
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedThe Grohmann Museum is home to the Man at Work collection, which comprises more than 1,100 paintings and sculptures dating from 1580 to the present. They reflect a variety of... Read More »Milwaukee School of Engineering
1000 N. BroadwayMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 277-2300Visit Website
- FeaturedHistoric Third Ward is Milwaukee's Arts and Fashion District. It offers the city's most dynamic array of restaurants, spas, theaters, galleries, and boutiques all in a... Read More »219 N. Milwaukee StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 273-1173Visit Website
- FeaturedStep right up to 1,500 works of art waiting for you by the lake, on an Italian marble floor beneath 110 tons of steel wings. Art Lives Here, right next to an amazing meal in... Read More »700 N. Art Museum DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 224-3200Visit Website
- FeaturedFeaturing a breathtaking rotunda lobby and plenty of amenities, and is embraced by patrons and productions alike for its spaciousness and traditional elegance.500 W. Kilbourn AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 908-6000Visit Website
- FeaturedThe Northern Lights Theater is a two-tiered intimate theater that combines first-class entertainment and dining in a stunning setting. Booth and table seating are available... Read More »Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53233(414) 847-7922Visit Website
- FeaturedPresenting more than 350 events each year, including music, dance and theatre performances; film screenings and art exhibitions and lectures.2400 E. Kenwood BoulevardMilwaukee, WI 53211(414) 229-4308Visit Website
- Milwaukee's premier choral organization since 1931, BCC presents innovative programming featuring the finest choral music. Also home to the city's first and only Boy Choir,... Read More »158 N. BroadwayMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 481-8801Visit Website
- We support African American arts organizations in Milwaukee to preserve and promote the history and culture of the African diaspora and inspire creativity in future... Read More »929 N. Water StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 270-4494Visit Website
- The Black Cat Alley is an open corridor filled with over 30,000 sq. ft. of large-scale murals. With artworks by both local and visiting artists, it's a must-see destination... Read More »Between Kenilworth & Ivanhoe, in the alley between the Oriental Theatre & Colectivo(414) 477-7282Visit Website