Arts & Entertainment
All the world’s a stage. Especially Milwaukee.
Milwaukee theatre boasts opera companies, a world-class symphony, a nationally acclaimed ballet company, and an array of professional dance and theater companies performing at venues all across the metro area. No performing arts fan leaves Milwaukee theatre without a smile and an exciting story to tell. You'll find a cultural depth and appreciation for performing arts that few other cities possess.
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedHistoric Third Ward is Milwaukee's Arts and Fashion District. It offers the city's most dynamic array of restaurants, spas, theaters, galleries, and boutiques all in a... Read More »219 N. Milwaukee StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 273-1173Visit Website
- FeaturedStep right up to 1,500 works of art waiting for you by the lake, on an Italian marble floor beneath 110 tons of steel wings. Art Lives Here, right next to an amazing meal in... Read More »700 N. Art Museum DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 224-3200Visit Website
- FeaturedFeaturing a breathtaking rotunda lobby and plenty of amenities, and is embraced by patrons and productions alike for its spaciousness and traditional elegance.500 W. Kilbourn AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 908-6000Visit Website
- FeaturedThe Northern Lights Theater is a two-tiered intimate theater that combines first-class entertainment and dining in a stunning setting. Booth and table seating are available... Read More »Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53233(414) 847-7922Visit Website
- FeaturedPresenting more than 350 events each year, including music, dance and theatre performances; film screenings and art exhibitions and lectures.2400 E. Kenwood BoulevardMilwaukee, WI 53211(414) 229-4308Visit Website
- Completely restored - Milwaukee's only historic Atmospheric and locally owned neighborhood movie theater replicates and outdoor Mediterranean villa built in 1929. Complete... Read More »2473 S. Kinnickinnic AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53207(414) 539-6678Visit Website
- Dedicated to preservation of traditions, dress, music and dance of old Bavaria. Oktoberfest in September on 3 weekends following Labor Day.Bavarian Oktoberfest
700 W. Lexington BoulevardGlendale, WI 53217(414) 462-9147Visit Website
- Milwaukee's premier choral organization since 1931, BCC presents innovative programming featuring the finest choral music. Also home to the city's first and only Boy Choir,... Read More »158 N. BroadwayMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 481-8801Visit Website
- The Black Cat Alley is an open corridor filled with over 30,000 sq. ft. of large-scale murals. With artworks by both local and visiting artists, it's a must-see destination... Read More »Between Kenilworth & Ivanhoe, in the alley between the Oriental Theatre & Colectivo(414) 477-7282Visit Website