What is there to do in Milwaukee?
Explore at the zoo. Cheer at a baseball or basketball game. Dance and sing at one of our many festivals. Admire and wonder at a museum. Play a slot machine for a chance to hit it big. Learn about making beer during a brewery tour.
You’ll run out of energy long before Milwaukee runs out of things to do and places to see.
- FeaturedBoelter SuperStore, Shop with the Chefs Milwaukee's Unique Shopping Destination For Cooking Enthusiasts Is Now Open to the Public Browse Our Wide Selection The Boelter... Read More »4200 N. Port Washington RoadMilwaukee, WI 53212(414) 967-2200Visit Website
- FeaturedTwo blocks north of The Pfister Hotel. Seat of the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Historic landmark dedicated in 1853. Tours by appointment. Call for daily Mass and... Read More »831 N. Van Buren StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 276-9814Visit Website
- FeaturedCave of the Mounds - National Natural Landmark: Discover Buried Treasure - Discover Fun. This natural limestone cave is open year 'round with guided tours daily on paved and... Read More »2975 Cave of the Mounds Road
P. O. Box 148Blue Mounds, WI 53517(608) 437-3038Visit Website
- FeaturedVisit Cedarburg and experience for yourself its historic feel, small-town ambience and friendly people who have made this city one of the Midwest's leading travel... Read More »Corner of Washington & Spring Street
W61 N480 Washington Avenue, P. O. Box 104Cedarburg, WI 53012(262) 377-9620Visit Website
- FeaturedDiscovery WorldJoin us for a day of family fun!Discovery World is a 120,000-sq. ft. science and technology center on the shore of Lake Michigan in downtown Milwaukee.Bring... Read More »500 N. Harbor DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 765-9966Visit Website
- FeaturedEdelweiss Cruises-departs from downtown Milwaukee and takes you through the Milwaukee River and along the shoreline of Lake Michigan. The largest variety of themed... Read More »205 W. Highland Boulevard
Suite 204Milwaukee, WI 53203(414) 276-7447Visit Website
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538-0007(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedConveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is 1,300 acres of AAA four-diamond resort. You’ll be inspired by the beauty of Grand... Read More »7036 Grand Geneva Way
P.O. Box 130Lake Geneva, WI 53147(262) 248-8811Visit Website
- FeaturedHarley-Davidson motorcycles bring heart-thumping adventure, life-changing freedom and a bit of rebellion into the lives of people around the world. But whether you were born... Read More »400 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 287-2789Visit Website
- FeaturedThe free factory tour offers a limited view of the assembly line and designated machining areas. Tours are Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and last... Read More »W156 N9000 Pilgrim RoadMenomonee Falls, WI 53051(877) 436-8738Visit Website