What is there to do in Milwaukee?
Explore at the zoo. Cheer at a baseball or basketball game. Dance and sing at one of our many festivals. Admire and wonder at a museum. Play a slot machine for a chance to hit it big. Learn about making beer during a brewery tour.
You’ll run out of energy long before Milwaukee runs out of things to do and places to see.
- FeaturedAvailable May 5 thru October 17, 2017. Experience Milwaukee's beautiful shoreline from Lake Michigan. Relax in style and comfort aboard Quinn Marie, a Catalina 380 sailing... Read More »Located in McKinley Marina (Slip G-62)
enter at Lagoon Dr. off N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 687-3203Visit Website
- FeaturedTwo blocks north of The Pfister Hotel. Seat of the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Historic landmark dedicated in 1853. Tours by appointment. Call for daily Mass and... Read More »831 N. Van Buren StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 276-9814Visit Website
- FeaturedCave of the Mounds - National Natural Landmark: Discover Buried Treasure - Discover Fun. This natural limestone cave is open year 'round with guided tours daily on paved and... Read More »2975 Cave of the Mounds Road
P. O. Box 148Blue Mounds, WI 53517(608) 437-3038Visit Website
- FeaturedVisit charming, historic Cedarburg, located 20 minutes north of Milwaukee. Our staff at the Visitor Center is happy to assist with plans to visit specialty shops, art... Read More »Corner of Washington & Columbia Road
N58 W6194 Columbia RoadCedarburg, WI 53012(262) 377-9620Visit Website
- FeaturedJoin us for a day of family fun!Discovery World offers fun and learning for your whole family. Our 120,000-sq. ft. science and technology center is located on the shore of... Read More »500 N. Harbor DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 765-9966Visit Website
- FeaturedEdelweiss Cruises-departs from downtown Milwaukee and takes you through the Milwaukee River and along the shoreline of Lake Michigan. The largest variety of themed cruises... Read More »205 W. Highland Avenue
Suite 204Milwaukee, WI 53203(414) 276-7447Visit Website
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedThe Grohmann Museum is home to the Man at Work collection, which comprises more than 1,100 paintings and sculptures dating from 1580 to the present. They reflect a variety of... Read More »Milwaukee School of Engineering
1000 N. BroadwayMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 277-2300Visit Website
- FeaturedHarley-Davidson motorcycles bring heart-thumping adventure, life-changing freedom and a bit of rebellion into the lives of people around the world. But whether you were born... Read More »400 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 287-2789Visit Website
- FeaturedThe free factory tour offers a limited view of the assembly line and designated machining areas. Tours are Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m.–1:30 p.m. and last approximately 30... Read More »W156 N9000 Pilgrim RoadMenomonee Falls, WI 53051(877) 436-8738Visit Website