What is there to do in Milwaukee?
Explore at the zoo. Cheer at a baseball or basketball game. Dance and sing at one of our many festivals. Admire and wonder at a museum. Play a slot machine for a chance to hit it big. Learn about making beer during a brewery tour.
You’ll run out of energy long before Milwaukee runs out of things to do and places to see.
- Music lovers from around the world attend this biennial North American Competition & Music Festival, renowned as an event that requires the pianists, ages 16-21, to perform... Read More »1584 N. Prospect AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53211(414) 962-3055Visit Website
- Available May 5 thru October 17, 2017. Experience Milwaukee's beautiful shoreline from Lake Michigan. Relax in style and comfort aboard Quinn Marie, a Catalina 380 sailing... Read More »Located in McKinley Marina (Slip G-62)
enter at Lagoon Dr. off N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 687-3203Visit Website
- Designed after St. Peter's in Rome. Built in 1901 by immigrants and craftsmen with materials from a demolished Chicago post office. Designated a historical landmark.... Read More »620 W. Lincoln AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53215(414) 902-3524Visit Website
- National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians. Catholic shrine church with a spectacular view. Services daily. Outdoor Way of the Cross. Gift Store. Conference room and lodging... Read More »1525 Carmel RoadHubertus, WI 53033(262) 628-1838Visit Website
- Marvel at the 5000+ bell collection from Sila Lydia Bast who was born and raised in Germantown, WI 1900-1992. The museum is nestled in the heart of 9 acre Dheinsville... Read More »N128 W18780 Holy Hill RoadGermantown, WI 53022(262) 628-3170Visit Website
- Bay View Printing Co. is a community design & letterpress print shop. Tour the century old shop with 14 antique presses, purchase hand-crafted locally made goods, or create... Read More »2702 S. Howell AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53207(414) 870-5867Visit Website
- Offering over 130 stores and restaurants including Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Trader Joe's, New York & Co., J. Jill, Old Navy plus much more!5800 N. Bayshore DriveGlendale, WI 53217(414) 963-8780Visit Website
- Experience old world charm and step back in time and enjoy a cold Pabst. Pabst Gift Shop, Tavern, Beer History Tour, and ornate Banquet/Rental Hall.901 W. Juneau AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53233(414) 223-4709Visit Website
- Milwaukee's only museum designed specifically for kids ages 10 and younger, featuring hands-on exhibits and interactive programs. A fun place where children and grown-ups... Read More »929 E. Wisconsin AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 390-KIDSVisit Website
- Multi-purpose, public assembly facility located downtown. Home to the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette University Golden Eagle men's basketball. Also showcasing sports and... Read More »1001 N. 4th StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 227-0400Visit Website