Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Located minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers high-stakes bingo, over 100 table games, over 3,000 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, a 500-seat theater and an Off-Track Betting Room.
Dining options include The Buffet, The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steak, Wild Earth Cucina Italiana, Canal Street Cafe, the Menomonee Valley Food Court and RuYi. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers more than 60,000 square feet of space.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of two casinos run by the Forest County Potawatomi Community. It is the state's number one tourist destination and contributes millions of dollars to local charities and community organizations every year.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is committed to maintaining a level of first-class customer service while investing in its most valuable asset—its nearly 3,000 employees, of which over 57% are people of color.
A new icon on the Milwaukee skyline, the hotel is 19 stories with 381 rooms, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and one-of-a-kind views of Milwaukee. The hotel has 16 suites, each with an expansive living area, a large master bedroom and bathroom,and all of the amenities to make for the most luxurious stay in the area. The 3,000-square foot presidential suite sits on the top floor of the hotel and is the largest of its kind in Milwaukee.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is the first casino hotel in Wisconsin to attain LEED® Gold certification. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system ranks buildings on their energy and water consevation, greenhouse gas emission reduction, improved indoor environmental quality and their overall environmental impact. Visit usgbc.org to learn more.
The hotel accommodates large and small events with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting space.
• Over 3,000 slot machines, including 250 slot machines in the Sky Lodge—an enclosed non-smoking area on the third floor
• The 1,440-seat Bingo Hall has a smoking and non-smoking area and has four daily sessions.
• The Off-Track Betting Room simulcasts horse and greyhound racing from tracks across the country. The room has 115 high-definition televisions.
• The 20-table Poker Room features limit and no-limit Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha and Seven Card stud. It's open 24 hours and is non-smoking.
• The Northern Lights Theater has a stunning 500-seat, two-tiered layout with booth and table seating on the first level and traditional theater seating above.
• Bar 360 is located in the heart of the gambling floor and is slightly elevated, offering a view of the entire floor. It has eight beers on tap, a great selection of wine and live entertainment.
• Sweet Grass Gift Shop sells handcrafted Native American-themed items as well as Potawatomi Hotel & Casino souvenirs.
• The Buffet: Enjoy dishes from around the world freshly prepared at action stations right before your eyes.
• Dream Dance Steak: With delicious steaks, signature dishes and more than 600 retail-priced wines, Dream Dance Steak is a cut above the rest.
• Bella Italiana: Settle in, relax and feel the warmth and comfort of being surrounded by friends and family while enjoying flatbreads, pastas and other Italian favorites.
• Canal Street Cafe: The newest restaurant, located in the lobby of the hotel, serves up classic American favorites just like mom used to make.
• The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill: Serving up real food and true fans, The Fire Pit is the place to grab a great big sandwich and watch your favorite sporting events on one of 34 HD screens.
• Menomonee Valley Food Court: For a quick bite to eat, stop by any of the four eatery options including Canal Street Deli, Southern Cookin’, Taco del Fuego and Trapper's Grille.
• RuYi: From noodles to Roast Peking Duck, get a taste of authentic Asian cuisine at RuYi.
• Catering Venues: The Event Center,Woodland Dreams Ballroom, Tribal Room, Wild Earth, the private dining room inside Dream Dance Steak and hotel meeting rooms.
• From special featured promotions to monthly standbys, there are always exciting promotions going on at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. For a current list of promotions, visit paysbig.com/promotions.
• Check out some of the unique happenings inside the Casino and around town. More details at paysbig.com/events.
Fire Keeper's Club®
• Join an elite group of players by signing up for the Fire Keeper's Club for free and rack up big points for big prizes whenever you play. Whether you play slots, table games, poker or bingo, this Club is your key to experiencing all that Potawatomi has to offer.
• A convenient skywalk and thousands of available spaces in our enclosed six-level structures make parking simple and worry-free. Get directions on how to get to Potawatomi Hotel & Casino at paysbig.com/getting-here.
Through numerous green initiatives, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino has become one of the premier sustainable developments in Milwaukee. In May 2015, the hotel became the first casino hotel in Wisconsin to attain the prestigious LEED® Gold certification. The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, ranks buildings on how well they save energy and water, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve indoor environmental quality.