Find what you need. Buy what you want.
No destination is complete without shopping. And Milwaukee has more than a few locations that can hold their own. From boutiques and specialty shops, to malls and outlet stores, all shoppers will find just the right style and ideal gift.
- FeaturedAmy's Candy Kitchen is committed to offering its customers a premier luxury brand featuring its award winning gourmet caramel apples, couverture Belgian chocolates and... Read More »W62 N579 Washington AvenueCedarburg, WI 53012(262) 376-0884Visit Website
- FeaturedBoelter SuperStore, Shop with the Chefs Milwaukee's Unique Shopping Destination For Cooking Enthusiasts Is Now Open to the Public Browse Our Wide Selection The Boelter... Read More »4200 N. Port Washington RoadMilwaukee, WI 53212(414) 967-2200Visit Website
- FeaturedNine blocks from Lake Michigan to the Milwaukee River that represents Milwaukee's version of Greenwich Village. A visit to Brady Street might start with a cup of joe at a hip... Read More »Brady St. between Farwell Ave. & Van Buren St.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 272-3978Visit Website
- FeaturedExperience the unique and wonderful world of The Fireside, Wisconsin's #1 year-round motorcoach attraction with superb dining, beautiful gift shoppes and professional... Read More »1131 Janesville AvenueFort Atkinson, WI 53538-0007(920) 563-9505Visit Website
- FeaturedConveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is 1,300 acres of AAA four-diamond resort. You’ll be inspired by the beauty of Grand... Read More »7036 Grand Geneva WayP.O. Box 130Lake Geneva, WI 53147(262) 248-8811Visit Website
- FeaturedHal's Harley-Davidson in New Berlin is a full service dealership providing New and Used Motorcycle Sales, Parts, Accessories, Clothing and Collectibles. Our award winning... Read More »1925 S. Moorland RoadNew Berlin, WI 53151(262) 860-2060Visit Website
- FeaturedHarley-Davidson motorcycles bring heart-thumping adventure, life-changing freedom and a bit of rebellion into the lives of people around the world. But whether you were born... Read More »400 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 287-2789Visit Website
- FeaturedHistoric Third Ward is Milwaukee's Arts and Fashion District. It offers the city's most dynamic array of restaurants, spas, theaters, galleries, and boutiques all in a... Read More »219 N. Milwaukee StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 273-1173Visit Website
- FeaturedAt the House of Harley-Davidson experience 50,000 sq. ft. of biker heaven! Our Genuine Harley-Davidson MotorClothes and Collectibles selection exceeds any other. Special... Read More »6221 W. Layton AvenueGreenfield, WI 53220(414) 282-2211Visit Website
- FeaturedA sweet world of delight awaits you at the Jelly Belly Visitor Center. Located in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, near Kenosha. The Visitor Center features full-throttle fun on... Read More »10100 Jelly Belly LanePleasant Prairie, WI 53158Visit Website