Sports & Recreation
Looking to follow your team on the road?
Whether it's Major League Baseball, professional basketball, hockey, soccer or collegiate sports, Milwaukee is one of the premier destinations for sports fans in the country.
- FeaturedDiscovery WorldJoin us for a day of family fun!Discovery World is a 120,000-sq. ft. science and technology center on the shore of Lake Michigan in downtown Milwaukee.Bring... Read More »500 N. Harbor DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 765-9966Visit Website
- FeaturedThe site of the 2017 U.S. Open, Erin Hills provides championship golf in a grand, natural setting. Architects Michael Hurdzan, Dana Fry and Ron Whitten took a minimalist... Read More »7169 County Road OErin, WI 53027(262) 646-3331Visit Website
- FeaturedConveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is 1,300 acres of AAA four-diamond resort. You’ll be inspired by the beauty of Grand... Read More »7036 Grand Geneva WayP.O. Box 130Lake Geneva, WI 53147(262) 248-8811Visit Website
- FeaturedAt the House of Harley-Davidson experience 50,000 sq. ft. of biker heaven! Our Genuine Harley-Davidson MotorClothes and Collectibles selection exceeds any other. Special... Read More »6221 W. Layton AvenueGreenfield, WI 53220(414) 282-2211Visit Website
- FeaturedSee exciting Major League action at Miller Park. Experience the tradition of a Wisconsin tailgate at one of the Brewers 81 home games from April-September. Group rates are... Read More »Miller ParkOne Brewers WayMilwaukee, WI 53214(414) 902-4400Visit Website
- FeaturedMilwaukee's NBA Basketball team plays 41 exciting home games at the BMO Harris Bradley Center November - April. Private suite, function rooms, super suite, group tickets and... Read More »1001 N. Fourth StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203-1312(414) 227-0500Visit Website
- FeaturedPicture an indoor bounty of exhilarating sites, sounds, colors and smells. Tantalize your senses with an array of high quality selections of artisan products, as well as... Read More »400 N. Water StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 336-1111Visit Website
- Featured145-passenger vessel. Dock is located on the Milwaukee River between Michigan and Clybourn St. Bridges. See Milwaukee's skyline. Tours: 7 days a week, June through Labor... Read More »101 W. Michigan StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 294-9450Visit Website
- FeaturedThe settlement of the Midwest comes to life in a FUN way, every day. Discover ten immigrant farmsteads and a crossroads village. Help farm families with daily chores. Meet... Read More »W372 S9727 Highway 67P. O. Box 69Eagle, WI 53119(262) 594-6300Visit Website
- FeaturedExperience Milwaukee's beautiful shoreline from Lake Michigan. Relax in style and comfort aboard Quinn Marie, a Catalina 380 sailing yacht. Enjoy a Sea Dog Sailing excursion... Read More »Located in McKinley Marina (Slip G-62)enter at Lagoon Dr. off N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 687-3203Visit Website