Sports & Recreation
Looking to follow your team on the road?
Whether it's Major League Baseball, professional basketball, hockey, soccer or collegiate sports, Milwaukee is one of the premier destinations for sports fans in the country.
- Seeking adventure, new challenges and a driven active community to join? Adventure Rock indoor climbing gym has offered exciting programs to new climbers and seasoned rock... Read More »2220 N. Commerce StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(262) 790-6800Visit Website
- Available May 5 thru October 17, 2017. Experience Milwaukee's beautiful shoreline from Lake Michigan. Relax in style and comfort aboard Quinn Marie, a Catalina 380 sailing... Read More »Located in McKinley Marina (Slip G-62)
enter at Lagoon Dr. off N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 687-3203Visit Website
- Over two centuries ago, Chief Blackwolf and his Winnebago Indian tribe resided in the Sheboygan River Valley. Today, melded into that very same river basin formed by the... Read More »1111 W. Riverside DriveKohler, WI 53044(920) 457-8000Visit Website
- Multi-purpose, public assembly facility located downtown. Home to the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette University Golden Eagle men's basketball. Also showcasing sports and... Read More »1001 N. 4th StreetMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 227-0400Visit Website
- A beautiful, formal garden located within an extensive park/arboretum which offers picnic areas, a nature center, hiking trails, a lake and a golf course.9400 Boerner DriveHales Corners, WI 53130(414) 525-5600Visit Website
- 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. Designed by Arnold Palmer. Public 18-hole, Par 72 championship layout, playable to all skill and courage levels. Lunch, dinner, golf outings,... Read More »3121 County Road ISaukville, WI 53080(262) 284-7075Visit Website
- Both kids and adults love to play at Bounce Milwaukee! Laser tag, rock climbing and inflatable obstacle courses offer huge fun for everyone. Relax and refresh in our... Read More »2801 S. 5th CourtMilwaukee, WI 53207(414) 312-4357Visit Website
- One of the top urban beaches in the nation, Bradford Beach is the hottest place to be on a summer day. It's clean, full of activity, great views, and plenty of space to... Read More »Lincoln Memorial DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202Visit Website
- Ready to get down and derby? The Brewcity Bruisers are Milwaukee's all-female, skater-owned and operated flat track roller derby league. Visit www.brewcitybruisers.com for... Read More »400 W. Kilbourn AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53203(414) 208-6933Visit Website
- Brown Deer Golf Course, founded in 1929, is a PGA Tour tested course that offers a challenging layout, 60 sand-filled bunkers, tree lined fairways and water winding... Read More »7625 N. Range Line RoadMilwaukee, WI 53209(414) 352-8080Visit Website