Tours & Transportation
Listen and learn. And sometimes, have a drink!
There is no shortage of tours to take in Milwaukee. Our beer-making heritage is on display at several local breweries. You’ll learn that there’s more to the city’s architecture than you think. You can even take a two-wheel tour of the area aboard one of Milwaukee’s signature exports. And best of all, many of them are available at little or no cost.
Take a closer look, and you’ll be amazed at what Milwaukee has accomplished throughout the years—and equally impressed with what this city can do today.
- FeaturedAccuTrans Group is a Milwaukee-based, globally-operating, full-service, chauffeured transportation firm. Our fleet is comprised of Sedans, SUV’s, Vans, Stretch Limousines,... Read More »6134 S. Howell AvenueMilwaukee, WI 53207(414) 226-2100Visit Website
- FeaturedAvailable May 5 thru October 17, 2017. Experience Milwaukee's beautiful shoreline from Lake Michigan. Relax in style and comfort aboard Quinn Marie, a Catalina 380 sailing... Read More »Located in McKinley Marina (Slip G-62)
enter at Lagoon Dr. off N. Lincoln Memorial Dr.Milwaukee, WI 53202(414) 687-3203Visit Website
- FeaturedAmy's Candy Kitchen is committed to offering its customers a premier luxury brand featuring its award winning gourmet caramel apples, couverture Belgian chocolates and... Read More »W62 N579 Washington AvenueCedarburg, WI 53012(262) 376-0884Visit Website
- FeaturedBlackline Limousines specializes in luxury transportation services. Our experienced and professional team provide excellent services at affordable rates. We are logistics... Read More »6925 S. 6th Street
Suite 200Oak Creek, WI 53154(414) 481-2599Visit Website
- FeaturedTwo blocks north of The Pfister Hotel. Seat of the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Historic landmark dedicated in 1853. Tours by appointment. Call for daily Mass and... Read More »831 N. Van Buren StreetMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 276-9814Visit Website
- FeaturedCave of the Mounds - National Natural Landmark: Discover Buried Treasure - Discover Fun. This natural limestone cave is open year 'round with guided tours daily on paved and... Read More »2975 Cave of the Mounds Road
P. O. Box 148Blue Mounds, WI 53517(608) 437-3038Visit Website
- FeaturedOne of the world's largest airlines. From its hubs in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York-JFK, Salt Lake City, Amsterdam and Tokyo-Narita,... Read More »1030 Delta BoulevardAtlanta, GA 30354Visit Website
- FeaturedJoin us for a day of family fun!Discovery World offers fun and learning for your whole family. Our 120,000-sq. ft. science and technology center is located on the shore of... Read More »500 N. Harbor DriveMilwaukee, WI 53202(414) 765-9966Visit Website
- FeaturedEdelweiss Cruises-departs from downtown Milwaukee and takes you through the Milwaukee River and along the shoreline of Lake Michigan. The largest variety of themed cruises... Read More »205 W. Highland Boulevard
Suite 204Milwaukee, WI 53203(414) 276-7447Visit Website
- FeaturedGO Riteway Transportation Group is a full-service provider of transportation solutions focused on moving individuals & groups all over Wisconsin and upper-Illinois. We do... Read More »6970 S. 6th StreetMilwaukee, WI 53154(414) 570-5200Visit Website