Brandy instead of bourbon? Yes, Wisconsin makes an Old-Fashioned differently
April 9, 2022
SATW attendee Bob Curley explores the history and anatomy of a Wisconsin staple, the Old Fashioned. Speaking to bar owners and distillers, Bob highlights the uniquely complicated way in which Wisconsinites enjoy the beloved beverage. Find the full article here.
- 1,389,318 total impressions
- Partner Business Mentions: Central Standard Craft Distillery, Lakefront Brewery
More Earned Media Highlights
US Cities With The Best Pizza
Ready to get a little cheesy? Mash listed Milwaukee as one of the best cities in the country for pizza. Listing several local restaurants and pizzerias to its list, it denotes the unique characteristics of the Milwaukee-style pizza, with its ultra-thin crust cut into rectangular pieces.
- 9,247,269 total impressions
- Partners Mentioned: Anodyne Coffee Roasting Company
Today's TMJ4 News Live at 12:30PM: Lindsey McKee Weekend Preview
Lindsey McKee joins TMJ4 to highlight all the exciting weekend events and happenings taking place around town.
- WTMJ-TV WTMJ4
- 30,495 total impressions
- Partners Mentioned: University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
Meet Milwaukee’s Bronzeville
Black Meetings & Tourism spotlighted the Bronzeville neighborhood. Recently named one of New York Times’ “52 Places for a Changed World,” the article explores the areas history and gives a comprehensive overview of the restaurants, shops, and attractions throughout the community.
- Black Meetings & Tourism
- 2,082 total impressions
- Partners Mentioned: 414loral, America’s Black Holocaust Museum, Bronzeville Collective, Garfield’s 502, Gee’s Clippers, Jewels Caribbean, Maranta Plant Shop, Milwaukee Bucks, On the Bayou, Skybox
Meet Kathryn Shea Duncan: 2022 Emerging Tourism Star From Visit Lake Charle
SATW Attendee Kathryn Shea Duncan mentions Milwaukee as a recent business trip she has most enjoyed. Referencing her time at the SATW Annual Convention in Milwaukee, she highlights how impressed she was with the city.
- Travel Vertical
- 1,259 total impressions
Article originally published on 4/11/22