Agriculture is a huge part of life in Wisconsin, from our famous dairy to cranberries, corn, potatoes, and produce of all kinds. Experience the bounties of area farms at farmers market all year long at these markets:
- Established in 1919, the West Allis Farmers Market is the area’s oldest and largest farmers market. The market is open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday afternoons through Thanksgiving. Learn more.
- Located just steps from Lake Michigan in South Shore Park, the South Shore Farmers Market is held Saturday mornings June through October. Learn more.
- The New Berlin Farmers Market is held Saturdays from May through October under the permanent pavilions at Sanfelippo’s City Center Market. Learn more.
- Held in a parking lot near Wauwatosa’s charming village center, the Tosa Farmers Market is a popular Saturday morning stop June through October. Learn more.
- The Shorewood Farmers Market takes place Sunday mornings from July-October at its new location at the south end of Estabrook Park. Learn More.
- Fondy Farmers Market is one of Milwaukee’s most diverse markets, offering early spring markets starting in May with late season markets in November. Fondy Food Center also organizes the Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market at the Milwaukee Domes open November through March. Learn more.