Just minutes from downtown, the Exposition Center at the Wisconsin State Fair Park is easy-to-find, access and utilize with its convenient location off Interstate 94 and Highway 45.
** Travel Green Wisconsin Certified **
The Exposition Center at the Wisconsin State Fair Park was built with the amenities our clients and their patrons expect, with over 200,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space. It is the state's largest single exhibit hall. The Exposition Center's ceiling height, floor load capacity, surface-level loading docks, drive-in bays, full utilities, computerized box office operations, generous pre-function areas and up to 10,000 on-site parking spaces, combine to offer a complete show venue ready to host your next event. Please visit our Web site at www.wistatefair.com.
List of Amenities
● Convenient location
● 200,000 gross sq. ft. of exhibit space
● 4 meeting rooms
● Up to 10,000 parking spots
● Computerized box office operations
● Surface level loading docks and drive in bays
● Open loading dock policy
● Utilities: Electric, Gas, Water, Drain, Compressed Air, Voice/Data Ports
● Floor load capacity: 450 lbs per sq. ft.
● 30' ceilings
● Marshalling yard capabilities