Discover an American Classic
Experience the graceful style and superb service of Hilton Milwaukee, one of Milwaukee's AAA Four Diamond hotels and a member of Historic Hotels of America. Our recent multi-million dollar renovation has restored the hotel to its original 1920's magnificence, with elegant chandeliers, rich woodwork accents, marble floors and refined furnishings. 730 deluxe rooms offer the latest amenities and security features without sacrificing any of the property's classic elegance.
● Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Hotel
● Microwaves, refrigerators and safes in all guest rooms
● Hilton Honors points & miles available
Amenities offered in Standard Rooms, HHonors, Suites:
● Accessible for handicapped
● Connecting rooms
● Non-smoking rooms
● TV - standard network, cable & premium
● Telephone - two phones & voice mail
● Telephone - with data port
● In-room coffee makers
● Newspaper delivered Monday-Friday (USA Today)
Within walking distance of the following area attractions:
● Wisconsin Center
● The Rave, Riverside Theater, Pabst Theater
● Milwaukee Public Museum
● Fiserv Forum
● UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
DRINKS AND DINING
Milwaukee ChopHouse. Specializes in tender steaks, fresh seafood, and attentive service. Features an extensive, yet affordable, wine list.
Miller Time Pub. Enjoy a relaxed yet distinctive atmosphere and a menu packed with satisfying entrees, soups, and salads.
Starbucks®. Indulge in your favorite Starbucks drink and enjoy the grandeur of a historic hotel.
Hilton Cafe. Serving breakfast seven days a week, The Cafe is a favorite spot for guests to get a healthy start to their day.