Ramada Milwaukee Downtown is a seven-story, full-service hotel set in the heart of downtown Milwaukee. Conveniently located near the Wisconsin Center, Henry Maier Festival Park and Harley-Davidson Museum. Ramada Milwaukee Downtown offers travelers the finest in accommodations, dining and hospitality. Michigan Bar & Grill presents excellent American cuisine. Banquet space also available.
• King Bedroom, one king bed
• Double Bedroom, two double beds
• King Suite, one king bed in bedroom, one pullout sofa sleeper in living room, microwave,
refrigerator and 2 TVs included.
All rooms are non-smoking.
• Only downtown property offering FREE parking
• New business center with all amenities
• 155 guest rooms, non-smoking
• In-room coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
• Satellite TV with premium channels
• An outdoor heated swimming pool
• In room automated voicemail
• Laptop data ports in every room
• Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet
• "Good Neighbor" rates for area businesses (must call in advance)
• Grand Ballroom: 2,512 Sq. Ft.
• Menomonee: 1,700 Sq. Ft.
• Chippewa: 748 Sq. Ft.
• Blackhawk: 336 Sq. Ft.
• Catering for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
• Weddings, Quinceaneras, Business Meetings, or any large gathering
• AV rental upon request
• Milwaukee Public Museum
• Discovery World
• Betty Brinn Children's Museum
• he Shops of Grand Avenue
• Historic Third Ward
• Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds)
• Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
• Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory - The Domes
• isconsin State Fair Park only 5 minutes away
• Harley-Davidson Museum
• BMO Harris Bradley Center
• Miller Park
• UWM Panther Arena