This historical building is the home of Sheridan's Bed & Breakfast, opened in 1911 as an Inn, through the years the structure was replaced and renamed. Today, the name "Sheridan's" as it was in the 1920's, was revived by proud new owners Lee Barczak and Jane Schilz who completely renovated the building in 2006. Featuring nine standard and three luxury guestrooms, including our unique "Champagne Bridal" Guestroom, named and exquisitely styled after famed wine making regions of the world. A delicious hot breakfast is included with your stay and is served daily to our guests in our private dining room. A full espresso bar and cocktails are also available.
● Top quality furnishings
● Luxurious robes, linens and towels
● Individual climate control
● Atmospheric fireplace in every room
● Custom massage showers with multiple shower heads
● Luxury Guestrooms feature Champagne Bubbler massage tubs for two
● L'Occitane® bath products
● Complimentary Wi-Fi
● Flat screen LCD "Smart TV"
● Bose® Wave music systems
● Compact portable hair dryer
● Make-up mirror
● Fitness Room
● Charming courtyard with a natural wood burning fire pit
● Located minutes from the airport and downtown