Shania Twain Queen of Me Tour Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
GREATER MILWAUKEE CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU, INC.
(DBA VISIT MILWAUKEE)
“Shania Twain Queen of Me Tour Giveaway” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Agreement to the Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prizes (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry: To enter, https://www.visitmilwaukee.org/shania-twain-giveaway/ and complete all required fields in the entry form. Sweepstakes begin at (9:00 AM) Central Time (“CT”) on 09/19/2023 and ends at (5:00 PM) CT on 09/26/2023. Entrants are limited to one (1) self-submitted entry. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Agents and employees of the sponsor, sweepstakes affiliates, and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
- Drawing: Sponsor will select one winner at random on or about 09/27/2023. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided in the entry form. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within 48 hours of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. If winner cannot redeem prize for any reason, all prizes will be forfeited, and no other reward or compensation will be provided. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) and a Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification. Affidavit and Form W-9 must be returned within five (5) days from the prize notification email or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prize/Odds: Sponsor will award (1) Grand Prize package(s) and (1) Second Prize package(s). The winner will be selected at random to win the prize package listed below:
Grand Prize (1 Winner)
- 2 Tickets to Shania Twain at Fiserv Forum on October 31st
- One-Night Hotel Stay at Aloft Milwaukee Downtown
- Includes: Overnight Valet Parking & Breakfast
- $100 gift card to Punchbowl Social
- $50 gift card to Drink Wisconsinbly
Second Prize (1 Winners)
- 2 Tickets to Shania Twain at Fiserv Forum on October 31st
- $50 gift card to Drink Wisconsinbly
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No purchase necessary.
Approximate value of the Grand Prize package is $700.00 and the Second Prize package is $350.00. Actual value may differ from this approximate value. The prize package is nontransferable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize or redeem a prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Winners. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Gift cards are subject to gift card issuer’s terms and conditions.
Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute any tickets awarded as a part of a travel prize due to such cancellations or delays. Winner and guest (if applicable) are responsible for all travel documents (such as government issued identification) required for travel. All travel risks, insurance, loss or damage due to prize acceptance or use are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winner may wish to obtain travel insurance (or other forms of insurance) at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
Game, event, and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of event organizer and may be subject to change. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by the event organization, is not played due to weather, an act of God, pandemic, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with each Prize. Sponsor and event organizer reserve the right to remove or deny entry to winner and/or his/her guests who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any game, event or exhibition. Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game, event or exhibition.
- Taxes/Fees: Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- General: Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Official Rules have been drafted in the English language, and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these Official Rules shall govern any dispute.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to allow Sponsor and sweepstakes affiliates to use contestant’s email address for promotional purposes and consent to receiving emails from Sponsor and sweepstakes affiliates. Entrants will be given a chance to unsubscribe from email communications when receiving promotional emails from Sponsor and sweepstakes affiliates.
By participating, contestant releases Sponsor, its sweepstakes affiliates, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury, illness, death, loss, litigation, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from contestant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or resulting from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize.
Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes and signifies winner’s consent that Sponsor, and/or its agents may use winner’s entry, name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) late, delayed, incomplete, destroyed, garbled, or incomplete entries, (2) incorrect or inaccurate entries; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost-delayed data transmission; (4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; or (5) inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction.
Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) disqualify from this or any Sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; and (ii) cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, VISIT MILWAUKEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of the Official Rules, send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope by 11/27/2023 to VISIT Milwaukee, Attn: Marketing Department, 648 N. Plankinton Ave., Suite 220, Milwaukee, WI, 53203.
SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by VISIT Milwaukee, 648 N. Plankinton Ave., Suite 220, Milwaukee, WI, 53203. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, Inc. All inquiries, questions, comments, or complaints should be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.