# of Properties
Three City Collective
It's never been easier to take your attendees from coast to coast. Since 2004, VISIT Milwaukee, VisitPITTSBURGH, and Travel Portland have partnered to save you time and money. First known as the Three-City Alliance, and now rebranded as the Three City Collective, the program offers both financial incentives and coordinated planning of the three sales and service teams. This results in seamless efficiency and exceptional service to our clients.
The collective is based on our shared vision and commitment to provide the best convention product. Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, and Portland share a number of qualities, including convention center size, sufficient number of hotels to house 1,100 to 1,500 on a peak night, range of convention services offered, and even location in proximity to rivers or lakes.
Downtown Convention Package
How Our Partnership Works
- Book two or three cities and get a financial incentive.
- Joint sales events, tradeshows, and marketing initiatives.
- Both Sales and Convention Service staffs of all three cities work closely together, making the sales process and servicing of the conventions seamless.
Key Advantages for Meeting Planners
Planners save time by working with three similar cities that communicate with each other regularly and are fully prepared for the group’s needs.
For groups that require their conventions to rotate between several regions, the East/Midwest/West locations of Pittsburgh/Milwaukee/Portland are also ideal.
Groups Who Have Booked 3-Cities:
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Collegiate Information and Visitors Services Association
- Education Market Association
- Engineers Without Borders
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Three cities working as one team for you.
When you book with the Three City Collective, you'll receive up to $3 per room night and enjoy the seamless efficiency of sales teams that have worked together for more than 16 years. It's kind of like we're paying you to do less work — now that's a sweet deal.
To learn more, please reach out to a sales representative at VISIT Milwaukee, Travel Portland, or MeetPITTSBURGH's sales teams. Or send us a note to email@example.com.