Meeting With Confidence
When you're ready to plan your next event, Milwaukee is ready to help you safely and confidently host your meeting. Our team has worked closely with city, county, and state officials as well as the local business community to stay up to date with safety precautions for both residents and visitors.
Our award-winning team has always been here to help you plan your best meeting yet, and that hasn't changed!
7 Reasons to Book Confidently in MKE
Current Local Mandates
Milwaukee is currently in Phase 4.4 of the Moving Milwaukee Forward Safely Plan. Due to positive momentum with gating criteria some restrictions have been lightened. Updates in this order include:
- Event venues and gathering places like museums and performance spaces can now have up to 25% capacity WITHOUT submitting a safety plan to the health department, up to 250 people maximum in the space
- For more than 250 people, you will need to submit a plan to the health department for the type of event (wedding, tradeshow, convention, meeting, etc)
- Patrons can order from the bar if they maintain distancing and the line does not extend into the seating area
- Sports events and tournaments can have fans up to 250 people or 25% capacity
- These capacities are PER room, not per location. .
Please reach out to our sales team with any questions about how these restrictions may impact your group,
Masks or face coverings are required in the City of Milwaukee and the State of Wisconsin. You can learn about the City mandate here and the State mandate here. Wisconsin is currently under a Public Health Emergency per Executive Order 104.
Visit the City of Milwaukee Health Department for more details