Meeting With Confidence
When you're ready to plan your next event, Milwaukee is ready to help you safely and confidently host your meeting. Our team has worked closely with city, county, and state officials as well as the local business community to stay up to date with safety precautions for both residents and visitors.
Our award-winning team has always been here to help you plan your best meeting yet, and that hasn't changed!
7 Reasons to Book Confidently in MKE
Current Local Mandates
Milwaukee is currently in Phase 4.2 of the Moving Milwaukee Forward Safely plan. Restrictions in this order include:
- Restaurants and bars without a COVID-19 Safety Plan on file are limited to 25% capacity (as determined by the DNS). Restaurants and bars with approved COVID-19 Safety Plans may operate according to their plan.
- Seating is required at all times except for entering, exiting, or using the restroom.
- Milwaukee’s Active Streets outdoor dining can continue.
- For gyms, retail stores, grocery stores, bakeries, and convenience stores, capacity is limited to 1 person per 30 square feet of floor space.
- Hotels remain at 50% occupancy limits.
- Indoor gatherings are limited to the lesser of 10 people, or 25% of the total occupancy of the location, or 1 person per 30 square feet of floor space. Seating is required.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 25 people and seating is required. First Amendment-protected gatherings are limited to the lesser of 100 people, or 25% of the total occupancy of the location, or 1 person per 30 square feet of floor space. Seating is required.
Please reach out to our sales team with any questions about how these restrictions may impact your group,
Masks or face coverings are required in the City of Milwaukee and the State of Wisconsin. You can learn about the City mandate here and the State mandate here. Wisconsin is currently under a Public Health Emergency per Executive Order 104.
View the full phased re-opening plan here