Submit an Event
Are you looking to submit your event to our calendar? Great! We're always on the lookout for fun events for visitors to check out.
Before submitting your event, please review our tips and requirements below.
Tips and Requirements:
- Consider whether your event is appealing to tourists visiting Milwaukee and follow these recommendations for a better chance of having it approved
- Include a description of your event and what visitors can expect
- Include a link to your website/event link where visitors can find more information
- Include a horizontal/landscape image or poster. Images with at least 1200x900 pixels are highly preferred
Events not likely to be approved include, but are not limited to:
- Daily dining specials (except for certain holidays such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Activities of a retail nature, i.e. store sales, customer appreciation days and special promotions.
- Team Building Events/Corporate getaways
- Camps & Classes that last for an extended period of time, i.e. A camp or class that lasts 8 weeks that you must pay for all at once.
- Regular happy hours and specials
- Pet adoptions
- Fundraisers of a personal nature not affiliated with a local partner business.
- Regularly scheduled meetings, i.e. Civic Club meetings, church services, etc.
- Events posted by ticket re-sellers
- Open-House Events
- Activities of a personal nature, i.e. weddings, receptions and family gatherings
- Events located outside of Milwaukee and the surrounding area (with exceptions at the discretion of VISIT Milwaukee).
Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit My Event." It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added, and that the event is appropriate for our calendar.
If you have any questions or encounter any errors while submitting an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.