The site of the 2017 U.S. Open, Erin Hills provides championship golf in a grand, natural setting. Architects Michael Hurdzan, Dana Fry and Ron Whitten took a minimalist approach, with the holes seeming to emerge from the varied Kettle Moraine topography shaped by glaciers. Since opening for play in 2006, Erin Hills has hosted the 2008 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship and the 2011 U.S. Amateur Championship. The 2017 U.S. Open will be the first time this country's national championship will be played in Wisconsin.
Erin Hills is a walking only course, with professional caddies available. With five guest cottages and a variety of rooms in the Lodge (single and double rooms in addition to suites), Erin Hills can accommodate at least 37 overnight guests. Fine food and drink also await. Located 120 miles from Chicago, 60 miles from Kohler and 35 miles from downtown Milwaukee, Erin Hills is a premier Midwest golf destination.
● 18 holes of championship golf
● A variety of tees ranging from 5,082 yards to 7,800 yards
● Professional caddies available
● Extensive practice area
● Variety of dining options, from traditional Irish/Wisconsin pub
food to fine dining
● Outdoor terrace with gas fire pits at the Lodge
● Covered porch with expansive views at the Clubhouse
● Overnight accommodations for at least 37 people in the Lodge and
● The cottages feature private baths, wet bar, fireplace, common room,
flat screen television, Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters and
pillows, and complimentary wireless internet.
● The rooms in the Lodge feature private baths, flat screen television,
Egyptian linens, down comforters and pillows, and complimentary
● Individual or group lessons
● Custom club fitting
● Meeting space
● Fully stocked golf shop
● Sports lounge
● Taylor Made clubs available to rent