Located minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers high-stakes bingo, nearly 100 table games, over 2,500 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, Off-Track Betting, a Topgolf® Swing Suite, live entertainment, a 500-room luxury hotel and Ember Salon & Spa.
Dining options include Bella Italiana, The Buffet, Canal Street Cafe, The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steakhouse, the Menomonee Valley Food Court and RuYi. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers over 70,000 sq. ft. of catering space.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of two casinos run by the Forest County Potawatomi Community. It is the state's number one tourist destination and contributes millions of dollars to local charities and community organizations every year.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is committed to maintaining a level of first-class customer service while investing in its most valuable asset—its nearly 3,000 multicultural employees.
• More than 2,500 slot machines, including over 500 nonsmoking slot machines in the third floor Sky Lodge, the Casino-Hotel link and just outside the Northern Lights Theater.
• The Four Seasons and Dreamcatcher sides of the Casino offer nearly 100 table games, including blackjack, craps, roulette, pai gow poker, baccarat and Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em.
• The 1,350-seat Bingo Hall has a smoking and non-smoking area and has four daily sessions. Play the Canal Street bingo game at any session and help raise funds for local children’s charities.
• The Off-Track Betting Room simulcasts horse and greyhound racing from tracks across the country. The room has 115 high-definition televisions and 87 carrels, the OTB Room is the place to bet on and celebrate the Kentucky Derby and the entire Triple Crown.
• The 20-table Poker Room features limit and no-limit Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha and Seven-Card Stud. It's open 24 hours and is non-smoking. Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is home to the annual World Series of Poker events each winter.
• Available to qualifying Fire Keeper's Club members, the Solstice Lounge is Wisconsin's premier player's club.
• The Northern Lights Theater welcomes renowned national entertainers to its stunning 500-seat, two-tiered layout with booth and table seating on the first level and traditional theater seating above.
• Bar 360 is located in the heart of the gambling floor and is slightly elevated, offering a view of the entire floor. It has eight beers on tap, a great selection of wine, craft cocktails and free live entertainment every Thursday - Saturday.
• Grab a drink and play in the cool glow of The Curve located on the Four Seasons side of the casino.
• Ember Salon & Spa provides a full menu of men’s & women’s hair services, massages, facials, skin care and nail treatments, along with a great selection of products for purchase. Ember Salon & Spa is located on the first floor casino.
• Topgolf® Swing Suite offers virtual golf and simulated multi-sport games with food & beverage service in a lounge setting—next to The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill on the Four Seasons side of the casino.
• Sweet Grass Gift Shop sells handcrafted Native American-themed items as well as Potawatomi Hotel & Casino souvenirs.
• Bella Italiana: Share a beautiful Italian meal - choose from pastas, flatbreads, entrees and more, using the season’s freshest ingredients—all at feel-good prices. That’s the beauty of Bella Italiana.
• The Buffet: Enjoy all-you-can-eat dishes from around the world freshly prepared at action stations right before your eyes. Don’t miss the popular crab legs night and Champagne Sunday Brunch.
• Canal Street Cafe: Located in the hotel lobby, Canal Street Cafe serves fresh, flavorful home-style classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week.
• Dream Dance Steakhouse: A notch above the everyday, serving mouthwatering steaks, seafood, appetizers and hundreds of retail-priced wines, Dream Dance Steakhouse is consistently rated amongst the best in Milwaukee. For hours and menus, visit Dream Dance Steakhouse.
• The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill: Serving up real food for tre fans, The Fire Pit is the place to grab a great big sandwich and watch your favorite sporting events on one of 34 HD screens. For hours and menus, visit The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill.
• Menomonee Valley Food Court: For a quick bite to eat, stop by any of the four eatery options including Canal Street Deli, Southern Cookin’, Taco del Fuego and Trapper's Grille. For hours and menus, visit Menomonee Valley Food Court.
• RuYi: Unwind in the sushi bar or contemporary dining room while enjoying authentic, flavorful Asian dishes like grade-A sushi and sashimi, wok noodles, rice dishes, soups, specialty entrees and more. For hours and menus, visit RuYi.
• Catering Venues ~ Woodland Dreams Ballroom, Tribal Room, private and semi-private dining room in Dream Dance Steak.
• From special featured promotions to monthly standbys, there are always exciting promotions going on at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. For a current list of promotions visit paysbig.com/promotions.
• Check out some of the unique happenings inside the Casino and around town. More details can be found at paysbig.com/events.
Fire Keeper's Club®
• Join an elite group of players by signing up for the Fire Keeper's Club for free and rack up big points for big prizes whenever you play. Whether you play slots, table games, poker or bingo, this Club is your key to experiencing all that we have to offer.
• A convenient skywalk and more than 2,350 available spaces in our enclosed six-level structure make parking simple and worry-free. Get directions on how to get to Potawatomi Hotel & Casino.
• August 2014 our 20-story hotel opened, which serves as a new icon in the Menomonee Valley. 381 rooms, a full-service spa and exercise area, a casual-dining-restaurant, a lobby bar/lounge and meeting space. The sleek hotel features refined furniture and fixtures throughout, redefining style and comfort.