Offers and incentives from 70+ local businesses help visitors and locals take advantage of summer
MILWAUKEE (August 3, 2021) Today VISIT Milwaukee announced the launch of a new free resource, the Milwaukee Deals Pass, to help visitors and locals enjoy and explore more of the Greater Milwaukee area. The easy-to-use pass offers users dozens of ways to save on restaurants, breweries, museums, theaters, boutiques, tours and fun activities, all while supporting local businesses.
According to data from Longwoods International, local spending, like that which is being encouraged through the Milwaukee Deals Pass, helped keep many local businesses in our community afloat during the worst months of the pandemic. Research by Longwoods also shows that travelers are seeking deals and incentives more than ever as they make their summer and fall travel plans.
“We want visitors to make the most of their time in Milwaukee, especially during peak leisure travel season, and the Milwaukee Deals Pass will help them do so,” says Megan Suardini, chief marketing officer at VISIT Milwaukee. “Plus, we continue to add more partner businesses to the pass all the time, which makes it an even more attractive offering. I can’t think of a better way to enhance your summer and fall in Milwaukee than by taking advantage of everything in the Milwaukee Deals Pass.”
How It Works
The Milwaukee Deals Pass is built for use on mobile devices; however, the pass is unique in that it doesn’t require users to download an app. To get the pass, visit Milwaukee Deal Passes and click on the “Get Your Milwaukee Deals Pass” tab. From there, enter your name, email address, phone number, country and zip code. Once you check out, you’ll receive a link confirming the pass, which can be saved to your phone’s home screen.
Once you have the pass open, search by category or location, or you can scroll through the list of more than 70 participating businesses to find the deal that fits your needs.
What Kind of Deals are in the Milwaukee Deals Pass?
Fantastic buy-one-get-one offers include:
- A half-off ticket at Florentine Opera Company
- Cocktails at Great Lakes Distillery & Tasting Room
- Wings at Skybox Sports Bar
- Distillery tours at Twisted Path Distillery
- Admission at the Racine Zoo
- Fudge at Kilwins Milwaukee-Bayshore
- A beer at Black Husky Brewing
- A beer at Broken Bat Brewing Company
- A beer at The Explorium Brewpub
- A beer at Urban Harvest Brewing Company
Complimentary offers from participating partner businesses include:
- An old fashioned at Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club
- One appetizer with entrée at Bottle House 42 and Saz’s State House
- One glass of wine with food purchase at Bavette La Boucherie
- Cheese curds with two entrée purchases at Miller Time Pub
- A day pass to Ultimate Farm Collaborative
Other amazing deals include:
- 50% off rates at the Dubbel Dutch Hotel
- 50% off a private tour on SS MKE Tours
- 25% off pizza at Jimmy’s Island Grill & Iguana Bar
- 20% off an appetizer at Artisan Ramen, Jack’s American Pub, and JB’s on 41
- 20% off at the Original Cheesehead Factory
- 15% off at Milwaukee Boot Company
- Discounted artworks at David Barnett Gallery
- $5 off a weekend pass for Bublr Bikes
- $5 off First Stage tickets
- $2 off admission at Selfie Hop
To start exploring the offerings found within the Milwaukee Deals Pass, go to visitmilwaukee.org/mkedeals.
About VISIT Milwaukee
VISIT Milwaukee is a community asset that markets the destination as a top choice for business, convention, and leisure travel to national and international visitors to increase the economic impact of tourism in the region. VISIT Milwaukee has over 600 members, including hotels/motels, restaurants, attractions, services, and area businesses. The Wisconsin Center District, which is undergoing a large-scale expansion slated for completion in 2024, and Potawatomi Hotel & Casino are strategic p artners with VISIT Milwaukee, providing funding support for conventions and tourism programs. For more information call (800) 554-1448 or visit www.visitmilwaukee.org.