September 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 2021
What is Summerfest?
For 9 days in September, Henry Maier Festival Park is the place to be for all music fans. Rolling Stone called it one of the U.S.'s "must-see musical festivals." With over 800 acts playing on 11 stages, you’ll find alternative, rock, country, R&B, pop, reggae, and more, from national headliners to indie bands. Your Summerfest ticket gets you access to all 10 of the ground stages, plus, the newly renovated American Family Insurance Amphitheater hosts some of the biggest tours in music for nightly ticketed concerts. All of this takes place right on the lakefront, in Milwaukee's scenic permanent lakefront festival grounds.
The 2021 Summerfest lineup includes:
- Luke Bryan
- Jonas Brothers
- Chance the Rapper
- Chris Stapleton
- Miley Cyrus
- Megan Thee Stallion
- Guns N' Roses
- and more!
More than music
As if more music than any one person can listen to wasn’t enough, Summerfest has a whole lot more to offer. A variety of popular Milwaukee restaurants are on-site offering tasty treats to keep you fueled up and ready to rock, and you can shop for everything from music-themed jewelry to puppets at unique vendors at four shopping marketplaces. The entirely redeveloped Northwestern Mutual Community Park will keep kids enraptured all day, with performances by magicians, jugglers, dance groups, puppets and more.
Spend the day people-watching at the lakefront, shopping, or enjoying local and emerging artists on the grounds stages – the headliners start at 8 and 10 p.m. In 2021, the newly renovated American Family Insurance Amphitheater will be the star of the show. Complete with improved sight lines, new food and beverage offerings and more, the Amphitheater will make cheering for an encore or singing along to your favorite song more comfortable and accessible than ever before.
There’s a reason that Summerfest is a Milwaukee tradition and the highlight of the summer for many attendees, both locals and visitors – it’s a festival experience like no other!
COVID-19 ENTRY PROTOCOLS
Before heading to the festival this year you have two options that will be asked of at the gates:
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- An original vaccination card OR a printed copy of a valid vaccination card
- For any vaccine documentation in reprinted form (printed copy, phone screenshot, etc.), the entire front of the vaccination card must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Documentation may also be presented in digital form, such as a screen shot or photo on a phone, the entire front of the vaccination card must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours (3 days) of attending
- Printed copy of negative result will be accepted
- For any vaccine documentation in reprinted form (printed copy, phone screenshot, etc.), the entire result must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Documentation may also be presented in digital form, such as a screen shot or photo on a phone, the entire result must be visible, or it will not be accepted