1. Grant of License. We grant You a free, personal, limited, terminable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license use the Content subject to the following conditions:
- Exploitation of Content is limited to non-commercial uses only, and for the specific purpose of promoting Milwaukee as a travel destination;
- Content shall not in any way be used for the purpose of selling or reselling promotional items or for commercial gain;
- Content shall include the appropriate credits (name of photographer or owner of the copyright in the licensed photograph) as supplied by via the Media Hub, and these credits shall be clearly identifiable;
- By granting this license We do not in any way transfer any intellectual property rights in the Content to You;
- You agree that You will not authorize any third party to use any Content without Our prior written authorization; and
- You acknowledge that We do not own the rights to user generated Content that You find on the Media Hub. The embed codes for the user generated Content are provided by a social network, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You shall respect each social network’s terms and conditions applicable to Content containing their embed codes.
Any use of Content for purposes other than those set forth in this license is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from Us.
2. Restrictions on Use of the Media Hub. In using the Media Hub, You shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material downloaded from the Media Hub or to impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Media Hub or servers or networks connected to the Media Hub, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Media Hub or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Media Hub; or
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, duplicate, adapt, hack, decompile, reverse compile, modify or reverse engineer any part of the Media Hub, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly permitted by applicable law.
You also agree not to access the Media Hub in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Media Hub more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. If Your bandwidth usage exceeds reasonable levels, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Us or our platform providers) of other Media Hub users, We reserve the right to immediately disable Your account and/or throttle Your usage until You can reduce Your bandwidth consumption. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on the Media Hub in accordance with out robots.txt file.
3. Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that the Media Hub may contain advertisements. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Media Hub, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that We and Our licensors and platform providers shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings.
4. Communication. By providing your email address during registration You are granting Us the right to send you electronic communications regarding any updates or changes relevant to the Media Hub. We will never use or sell Your email address for promotional purposes.
3. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE MEDIA HUB AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND PLATFORM PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MEDIA HUB OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE MEDIA HUB WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE MEDIA HUB OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND PLATFORM PROVIDERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE MEDIA HUB IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM(S), LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH CONTENT. WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND PLATFORM PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE MEDIA HUB OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE MEDIA HUB OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE MEDIA HUB, AND WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND PLATFORM PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY.
8. Availability and Updates. We and/or Our licensors and platform providers may alter, suspend, or discontinue the availability of the Media Hub and/or the Content at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice, but will endeavor to provide notice of the same. The Media Hub and/or Content may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. We may periodically add or update the information and materials on the Media Hub without notice. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use the Media Hub and/or Content.